Stone Forest - Wood L-Slab Pedestal
- Natural edges will vary in shape and size, each is unique
- Using nature as our blueprint, we create functional sculpture crafted from thick slabs of sustainable hardwood
- Handcrafted using mortise and tenon joinery, our designs emphasize the natural or outer edge of the tree as well as other unique characteristics including burls, knotholes and naturally occurring checks/ cracks
- In order to create a sustainable product, we mill small growth trees and laminate the planks together in order to create an old growth, large slab look
- Slabs contain a mix of heartwood and sapwood, with resulting variations in light and dark grain
- Butterfly joints are used both to control cracks and for purely decorative reasons
- All of our furniture reflects the individual characteristics of the tree from which it was made and each piece is one-of-a-kind
- Vessel not included
Widths range from 14-16", all are 16.5" deep (WD-05)
30" Height (WD-05-30)
32" Height (WD-05-32)
- Natural Wood
Care and Maintenance
Explore the entire Stone Forest product catalog.
Find additional products in Pedestal - Bathroom Pedestal and Console .