Icera Vista - One-Piece Toilet
Model Number: C-2610
With its sleek design and powerful, water-efficient performance, the Vista one-piece toilet subtly advertises sophistication and discerning choice. Its clean form effortlessly complements modern and transitional bathroom elements. Featuring chair-height and elongated dimensions, the Vista also emphasizes comfort and utility. Its skirted trapway facilitates cleaning, and installs easily over existing floorboards for remodeling.
The Vista offers exceptional performance and water efficiency as well. It is EPA WaterSense-compliant, using only 1.28 gallons per flush and capable of clearing over 1,000 grams MaP in independent testing (as compared to an industry average of only 350 grams). With an oversized 2-1/8? trapway (larger than industry standard), clogging is virtually eliminated. Best of all, the flush mechanism is quiet.
A premium, ?silent close? toilet seat is included. The package also includes all accessories needed for in-home installation (basic tools are required), and comes with an installation guide.
- EPA WaterSense 1.28 gpf
- Chair-Height, Elongated Seat
- Vitreous china one-piece toilet
- Comfort-height 16-1/2? (420 mm) bowl rim
- Elongated bowl
- Soft-close seat and cover
- HET (high-efficiency toilet)
- 1.28 gallons (4.8 liters) per flush
- Oversized 3? flush valve, chemical-resistant flapper
- Siphon-jetted, 2-1/8? trapway
- Fully-glazed internal trap-way
- 9? x 7? water surface area
- 100% factory flush tested
- Toilet seat and cover, with slow-close hinges
- Solid metal bolts and caps (2 each)
- Solid metal trip lever
- 29-3/4? x 16-7/8? x 27-1/2?
- 755 x 430 x 700 mm
Specification Sheets Available at Showroom