Icera Octave - One-Piece Toilet
Model Number: C-2670
From geometric design fashioned into a bold, modern form, the Octave?s unique lines immediately distinguishes modern bathroom environments. With chair-height and elongated dimensions, the Octave also emphasizes comfort and utility. Featuring Icera?s Hyperion flushing technology, the Octave is 30-50% more efficient than most toilets. Plus, the skirted trapway facilitates cleaning, and installs easily over existing floorboards for remodeling.
The Octave is EPA WaterSense-compliant, using only 1.28 gallons per flush and capable of clearing over 1,000 grams MaP in independent testing (as compared to an industry average of only 350 grams). With an oversized 2-1/8? trapway (larger than industry standard), clogging is virtually eliminated. Best of all, the flush mechanism is quiet.
A premium, silent close toilet seat is included. The package also includes all accessories needed for in-home installation (basic tools are required), and comes with an installation guide.
- EPA WaterSense 1.28 gpf
- Chair-Height, Elongated Seat
- Vitreous china one-piece toilet
- Comfort-height 16-1/2" (420 mm) bowl rim
- Elongated bowl
- Soft-close seat and cover
- HET (high-efficiency toilet)
- 1.28 gallons (4.8 liters) per flush
- Oversized 3? flush valve, chemical-resistant flapper
- Siphon-jetted, 2-1/8? trapway
- Fully-glazed internal trap-way
- 9? x 7? water surface area
- 100% factory flush tested
- Toilet seat and cover, with slow-close hinges
- Solid metal bolts and caps (2 each)
- Solid metal trip lever
- 30-1/8" x 17-3/8" x 28-3/4"
- 765 x 445 x 730 mm
Specification Sheets Available at Showroom